Most of the time samples are complimentary with a purchase at a beauty counter but I get mine once a month through Birchbox. Not only do I hoard samples to try on any given day, I also keep them to use as backups for when I run out of my current favorite product.
For my trips I took along a sample size of Tarte's Mineral Bronzer, Benefit's the POREfessional, Juicy Couture Couture La La perfume, Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm, bareMinerals Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner and Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara.
Not only did these products last me through my travels, they also impressed me enough to go out and buy them in a full size. What is your opinion on beauty samples? Love 'em or throw them away? Have you ever taken them on a trip in lieu of full size products?
No comments:
Post a Comment