Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Keeping Hands Moisturized

I've heard people say that the way to tell a person's age is by looking at their hands. If this is true, my hands need some work. It is important to keep our hands moisturized year-round, not just during the harsh winter (I'm looking at you, Boston). We may not realize it, but our hands are always exposed to the elements, be it dry air, biting wind, or harsh skin rays.

In order to take care of the skin on my hands (besides SPF when spending a prolonged time outdoors), I have employed the "grandma" trick of wearing cotton gloves to bed after moisturizing. Before you think I'm crazy, I should mention that these sweet gloves have the cutest print on them and they let me type on the screen of my iPhone! This means I can get into bed and catch up on the blogs I follow via Bloglovin' while simultaneously healing my skin. Win? I think yes.


I bought this exact print from Nordstrom Rack, but they are available online at  www.bathaccessories.com


No comments:

Post a Comment