Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Your Lips Need Hydration, Too

Just as I continually remind myself how important it is to moisturize my skin very day to prevent dull, itchy skin, I also remind myself to moisturize my lips using a balm to prevent dryness and fine lines.

I recently received a Vaseline Rosy Lips scented lip balm as a gift from London and cannot get enough. Not only does it hydrate my lips, it also provides a subtle pop of color. I use my Vaseline balm during the day and at night, my choice is Jouer's Lip Enhancer.

Vaseline Rosy Lips Lip Therapy balm

Like a lot of my beauty favorites, I discovered this hydrating balm through Birchbox. I apply the Lip Enhancer right before bed and it lasts all night. In the morning I wake up with soft, moisturized lips and less "lines".

I happened to fall in love with Jouer's Lip Enhancer because I received it in my Birchbox. Do you have a favorite lip balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment