Friday, April 12, 2013

Makeup removing wipes are your friends

Never go to bed with your makeup on.

Never, ever. Sometimes it's difficult to get home after a night out with friends or from studying and wash your face. It can be the last thing you want to do. At the least, make it a point to use a makeup cleansing wipe/towelette. It doesn't remove all makeup and impurities the way a cleanser does but something is better than nothing.

I keep a pack of makeup removing cleansing wipes in a drawer by my bed so that I can easily reach for it as I'm hitting my pillow. I can even do it while laying down. It's simple and it will keep you from waking up to the smeared eyeliner and mascara nightmare the next morning.

The CVS brand Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes are my go-to wipe-nothing fancy for me. They get the job done and do a great job removing foundation, powder, eyeshadow and even eyeliner.

(image from CVS online)

While some people may prefer a name-brand product, these little towelettes are a quick and affordable way to keep acne at bay on those nights when I'm just too tired to go through my whole cleansing routine...and what girl hasn't experienced one of those?

No comments:

Post a Comment