I'm a nail polish lover, always have been. Blame my mother for toting me along with her for long as I can remember whenever she went to get her nails done. I remember I'd stand by the manicurist's station staring longingly at all the colors until my mom would let me have a turn, but only allowing me to choose sheer pinks.
Fast forward many years, and my repressed love for brightly color hues gradually made it self known in vibrant reds and deep purples. Now I've come full circle.
I decided at the beginning of the year that 2013 would be a year of neutrals for my hands, so for this week I chose Essie's Absolutely Shore. This polish is a beautiful foamy green, very different from the Mint Candy Apple I preferred my freshman year in college. I love the subtle but noticeable color, and as always with Essie, the application is easy delivering opaque results in two coats.
I'm always on the lookout for spring neutrals, which ones are you loving this week?
Image from Essie.com

No comments:
Post a Comment