Perfume sample, some love 'em, a lot of people hate them.
I seem to be a part of the former group. Why? Perfume samples allow you to do exactly what their name says-sample a perfume before you commit to it. As many people know, the same perfumes can produce a different scent on different individuals according to our own "scents". By trying out perfume samples before buying a new perfume, you can test how your body reacts to the scent and whether or not it's a good fit.
Perfume samples are also good for people (me) who don't like to commit to one scent. I've always admired people who have "signature scents"-those who go through bottle after bottle of the same perfume and become recognizable simply by that scent. I can't commit. Not only can I not commit to using up a whole bottle of perfume in an appropriate amount of time, there are just some days when a scent doesn't quite fit my mood and instead turns me off.
Can't commit either? I suggest checking out Sephora's Fragrance Deluxe Sampler for Her, a small set with various perfume samples to try out for a few weeks each.
No comments:
Post a Comment