More specifically, I love their bath products and skin care (which obviously I'm all about). I'm sure if I tried any other products I would probably love them too.
There is something about the It's Raining Men shower gel that provides a feeling of relaxation and comfort after a long day. The honey scent is calming and conjures warm feelings. This is my go-to product for a good night's rest.
Oh, Creme Anglaise, how I love you. Yes, you are PRICEY and my college student budget won't allow me to invest $46.95 in a creme de corps, but I'll never forget the smooth, lasting moisturizing feeling you provided after receiving you in an AWESOME wrapped holiday gift box (that I picked out myself with my Christmas gift cards).
Speaking of Christmas, I've also tried the holiday Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, which truly delivers a surprise after revealing its rattling contents. Phoenix Rising is also beautiful, tinting your bath water and filling the air with sweet cinnamon.
Finally, what can I say about the Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon? I'm a fan of baths. You simply can't go wrong by taking a relaxing bath with "fluffy citrus chocolate bubbles", which is exactly what this little macaron-like bath treat looks like.
Do you Lush? Let me know your favorites below :)
No comments:
Post a Comment