Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why I Love Beauty Masks

I've only recently tiptoed into the world of beauty masks, but one thing is certain:

I love them.

I've used the Borghese Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask as well as an Asian jelly mask my roommate gifted me from her holiday travels to China and the feeling they leave on my skin is unmatched. I highly recommend the Borghese mask. While I do not know the exact name of the asian mask I used, I recommend checking out the blog Musings of a Muse to get a better sense of what asian beauty products to use and where to buy.

Masks serve many purposes and you can buy them depending on whatever skin concern you would like to treat. I only use them about once a week and never on the same day simply because I don't have an exact schedule as a busy college student. I've put on masks midday/midnight and each time the results have been impressive.

Have any mask recommendations? Share them below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment