Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why I love my Clarisonic

Clarisonic has changed my life. I've used the Clarisonic Mia Cleansing Brush for a little over a year now and I am happy I made the decision to buy it after thinking it over for quite some time. Before getting the Clarisonic, I had acne on troublesome areas of my T zone.

The Clarisonic provides a gentle yet deep cleansing for the skin. Used with your cleanser of choice, it makes an excellent treatment a few times a week. Since I began to use I have noticed improved skin texture as well as minimal breakouts. I highly recommend the Clarisonic brush, I know I won't stop using it any time soon.

Image via clarisonic.com

I got my Clarisonic Cleansing Face Brush at Sephora in a limited edition set like this one. The set provides a good value for your money, and I can say that the Boscia cleanser has also become one of my favorites.

Love your Clarisonic? Share your thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment