I wear SPF on my face every day no matter the season or weather.
Protecting your skin from the sun's damaging rays can keep your skin healthy on the inside as well as youthful-looking on the outside. It is important to remember that even if there isn't much sun visible on a particular day, your skin is still exposed to light particles.
I have tried many different formulas for SPF including traditional sun screens, moisturizers containing SPF and foundation with SPF. Recently I've been on a BB cream kick. My pick of the moment is the Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm. It contains SPF 25 plus all the added benefits of a BB cream. I received a sample through my February Birchbox and can't get enough!
(image via Sephora)
Beauty products that serve a multipurpose are great for ladies on the go, but keep in mind that what matters is the number provided on the bottle. Incorporating SPF into your morning beauty routine is an easy step to potentially aid in reducing your risk of skin concerns down the line.
For in depth information about SPF factors and how to keep your skin protected, visit the Skin Cancer Foundation for sun protection tips and guidelines.

No comments:
Post a Comment